Free Guide: Everything A Business Owner Needs To Know About Trade Marks
The guide will explain to you in detail the essentials of trade mark protection including:-
- Choosing a distinctive brand name – why a good choice will resonate with your customers and reduce your advertising and marketing spend.
- The importance of avoiding the descriptive/ generic trade mark trap.
- The importance of pre-filing searches – done the correct way – to avoid future legal action against you and the risk of having to rebrand.
- Strategy on when to time your application.
- Realising the value of your trade mark – why your trade mark is considered an asset on your balance sheet.
- The importance of maintaining and enforcing your registered trade mark rights once your mark is registered.
Simply enter your details below to receive this guide instantly: